Our client is looking to appoint a Front of House team member to provide an exceptional 5 star service.
The successful candidate will have a strong Front of House / hospitality background. You should be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel able to use you initiative and skillset to ensure all clients are looked after and left wanting to return.
- Open and close facilities where required (securing the building is essential)
- Ensuring suite are fully prepared and stocked each day
- Keep an eye of stock levels and update Ops Manager accordingly
- Serving breakfast and lunch as required
- Preparing swipe cards for users in advance of hearings
- Greeting clients promptly upon arrival at main reception adhering to a high level of service
- Welcoming clients at drop off and receive deliveries where required
- Managing the switchboard for all Members and staff
- Taking accurate messages and ensuring they’re relayed efficiently via email to the correct person
- Researching future clients in advanced of arrival and providing profiles
- Familiarisation with personal preferences for all repeat users of the centre and reflecting on the CRM database
- Keeping CRM database up to date
- Communicating with team members ensuring the hearing floors are covered at all times
- Organising all video / telephone conference facilities.
- Arranging all couriers for UK and international deliveries.
- Build and maintain a current, working knowledge of all policies, procedures, systems and developments, as well as general information, in order to provide visitors with information as required.
- Clearing away any rubbish in the suites and ensuring they remain clean and tidy at all times
- Ensuring the building is tidy at all times and reporting any issues / hazards
- Assisting with restaurant bookings, travel arrangements and personal appointments.
FRONT OF HOUSE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Assisting with the organisation of internal and external events. To include preparation of badges and itineraries
- Maintain close working relationships with all team members
- Maintain a smart appearance and comply with the company general policy with regards to dress code/uniform
- Ensure that an exceptional level of customer service is maintained at all times
- Ad hoc duties.
Salary: £30k per annum
Annual Leave: 20 days paid annual leave per annum for the first 12 month of employment increasing to 25 paid working days after that time.
Pension: Entitlement to join the firm’s pension scheme after 3 months employment. The Employer will contribute 3% of your annual salary and the Employee will contribute 5% of their annual salary in line with the Workplace Pension Scheme.
Contact Tony Stephenson to apply. 07377 798 001 – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Private Practice, The Bar|