We are currently seeking to recruit a lawyer with 2-5 years’ call to join our client’s Corporate Crime & Regulation department, working on matters relating to corporate manslaughter, gross negligence manslaughter, health and safety, environmental protection, fire safety, other regulatory offences, financial crime and cyber-crime.
The successful candidate will:
- have an excellent academic background;
- have an in-depth understanding of criminal investigations and prosecutions by the police/HSE/EA/SFO/FCA;
- have experience in some or all of the relevant practice areas outlined above;
- have experience of advising corporates and individuals
This role is very much centred on the Health & Safety type work. We need to see criminal expertise (especially in a regulatory crime context) in some of these areas listed:
- Corporate Manslaughter
- Health & Safety
- Environmental Protection
- Fire Safety
- Consumer Protection & Trading Standards
- Coroner’s Inquests & Inquiries
For a confidential discussion contact Guy Hewetson to find out more.
|Job Category||Private Practice|