Business Crime Lawyer: 2 years’ + PQE / Junior Barrister
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a first rate lawyer with expertise in the following areas to join their Business Crime department: corporate crime, financial crime, financial regulatory enforcement, tax investigations, dispute resolution, anti-money laundering and anti-bribery & corruption compliance. Some business travel abroad will be a feature of this role.
Experience in health & safety offences, corporate manslaughter, regulatory and disciplinary proceedings and cyber-crime may be useful but is not essential.
The successful candidate will have:
- at least 2 years’ + PQE or at least 2 years’ call;
- an in-depth understanding of criminal/regulatory investigations and prosecutions and the ability to advise both individual and corporate clients subject to, or affected by, investigations, prosecutions and/or proceedings brought by the UK’s investigating and prosecuting authorities e.g. by the SFO, FCA, NCA and CMA;
- an excellent academic background and an analytical mind;
- experience in some or all of the relevant practice areas outlined above; and
- be keen to join a team of dedicated lawyers at the forefront of this area of the law
|Job Category||Private Practice, The Bar|